It’s impossible to be an expert on everything. Reaching out to others to strengthen all areas of your business is crucial. At Big Frey, we are experts in the promotional product field. Every day we coach people on how to build brand more effectively and, at the same time, we utilize experts in other fields to help us grow our business. Specifically, we rely on Mark Bradford with ChirpUp.com to coach us on social marketing.
Since the beginning of the year, we have dramatically enhanced our social networking presence and ChirpUp.com has been a crucial component to this new capability. Through his coaching, Mark has helped us to:
1. Attract “eyeballs,” an important and difficult task for any business;
2. Develop a WordPress blog at BigFrey.com that we use to write content rich blogs and share our expertise and experience in the promotional products market;
3. Control some valuable keywords on Google which can dramatically affect search engine optimization (SEO);
4. Establish a following of targeted users on Twitter to share our new blog posts;
5. Create new “eyeballs” through 140 character tweets;
6. Build and maintain a Facebook fan page and LinkedIn page to increase viral attention to Big Frey.
All of these tools have dramatically improved our global exposure.
Without the direction of our social media coach Mark and ChirpUp.com, it would have been difficult for us to successfully implement a social media plan. Through his coaching we have a new marketing machine that is generating the “eyeballs” of current and new customers and, hence, greater business opportunities for Big Frey.